For Kim, Melissa, and Kaitlin.
Introducing our new game called:
“Don’t Be A Di*k During Meals With Friends.”
The first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the check.
Our (initial) purpose of the game was to get everyone off the phones free from twitter/fb/texting and to encourage conversations.
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
- Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
This makes my heart so happy that this sweet cat has a loving family who does everything possible to hake his life happy even with his obstacles
Adorable Blind Animal Being Adorable of the Day: Oskar, a blind kitty who was born without eyeballs, plays with toys for the very first time.
YouTuber Mick12321kciM writes:
Since he is completely blind…we gave him some balls with bells inside. As you can tell, he can “see” them by using his ears! He is such a happy and inspiring cat — we are blessed to have him with us.
More Oskar videos here.
Holy crap I just bawled my eyes out. This is so sweet!
I sometimes feel this way….
Page 2 of 9